UW SYSTEM ADMINISTRATIVE POLICIES
On February 28, 2019, President Cross approved SYS 805, Tuition and Fee Policies for Credit Instruction.
Please find a detailed description of the approved policy revisions below:
- Technical changes were made to the policy reflecting revisions of outdated state statute references and campus/institution names and clarifying policy items related to tuition and segregated fee payment and payment plans.
- The following sections were revised to reflect these clarifications and updates: 6.C.1, 6.C.2, 6.C.4, 6.C.5, and 6.C.6.
- Section 6.A.15 was revised to allow for institutions with branch campuses to either implement separate plateaus at both the branch campuses and receiving institution’s campus or maintain the plateau across all campuses as one institution. This change reflects the amended 2018-19 and 2019-20 tuition and fees restructuring decision paper
- Language was added to the background section of the policy to clarify that the credit plateau does not apply to UW-Stout per the Board’s decision.
- Section 6.A.22 was revised to reflect changes to the tuition structure of UW institutions in the Early College Credit Program.
- Sections under 6.B.1. and 6.B.2 were reformatted into alphabetical order.
Source: UW Policies
Updated Tuition and Fee Policies for Credit Instruction Posted